Thursday, March 24

Days in Iquitos

I'm sitting in hot Iquitos tonight enjoying some time with fellow missionaries.  With the power outages, it's been harder to get off emails that expected.  Please excuse the delay!

Iquitos ladies, you'll be glad to know that your housing deposit has been paid and you officially have a place to live this summer!  You also should have received and email this week with details about your life this summer.

San Jose de Quero team:  I have just sent you and email about your summer life.  If for some reason you didn't receive it, please let me know and I'll resend it, facebook message it, etc.

Everybody else: Emails are in the works to each of you.  Coming to soon to your Inbox.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I got the email. I feel SO much more in the loop now that I found this blog!!

    ReplyDelete