Today is the day the students have been looking forward to since they landed in Lima. It's travel day to their ministry site and time to start getting settled in for the summer.
Yesterday afternoon the Chancay River Valley Team departed with a Strategy Coordinator Church from Somerset, Kentucky.
Today the rest of the teams depart. The Iquitos girls should be sitting on their plane right now preparing for take-off to Iquitos. It was an early morning, but that didn't cramp their style. They drove off with huge smiles on their faces, brimming with excitement.
In about 2 hours I'll take Recuay to the bus station and at noon it will be San Jose de Quero and Los Angeles teams turn.
The Lord has gone before these students preparing the way and I can not wait to see what HE does in their ministry sites and in the lives of the students.
As updates and prayer requests come in, I'll update the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment